whats your cattle breed/ breeds and why - Forum rolnicze portalu - Bukaciarnia

Używamy plików cookies, aby pomóc w personalizacji treści, dostosowywać i analizować reklamy oraz zapewnić bezpieczne korzystanie z serwisu. Kontynuując, wyrażasz zgodę na gromadzenie przez nas informacji. Szczegóły znajdziesz w zakładce: Polityka prywatności.

whats your cattle breed/ breeds and why

2018/04/23 15:12 - 2018/04/23 15:16 #1 przez Steadman
Hello,

"Don't want a slagging match between breed just peoples stock and why they keep them. Someone could start a thread on cattle if they wish at the moment i don't keep any." - whats your sheep breed and why Without going into too much detail, I have 2 simental bulls. I use them because their calves grow pretty big (not charolais big) but resonably big, with the benefit of being able to keep heifers as replacements. I have 2 angus bulls, I use them for calving ease (although the older one isn't any easier calving than the 2 simentals). + I keep the best heifers as replacements and I get a resonable premium when selling the rest. And the simmental is good for when/if I need to sell any store, as it would be unwise to sell angus cattle as stores.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
bit.ly/2qRPIX9
Business Advertising Campaigns

Thanks

Proszę Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się, aby dołączyć do konwersacji.

Deprecated: Non-static method Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication::getMenu() should not be called statically in /home/platne/serwer47815/public_html/bukaciarnia.pl/templates/site/views/footer.php on line 9

Deprecated: Non-static method Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication::getMenu() should not be called statically in /home/platne/serwer47815/public_html/bukaciarnia.pl/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php on line 275

Notice: Undefined variable: this in /home/platne/serwer47815/public_html/bukaciarnia.pl/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php on line 441